Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Cyclamen photo

On 2013-10-11 16:46:41 +0100, Spider said:

On 09/10/2013 16:33, Sacha wrote:
Sorry! Forgot to attach the photo link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9369440...n/photostream/

Hi Sacha,

I thought it was Cyclamen persica (of which there are many), but having
looked at the photostream on the link below I became delerious with
Cyclamenitis, and am now not so sure.

I found the site by googling for cyclamen national collections. The
collection associated with this link is in Devon, so fairly local to
you. You could do worse than to send your pic to them.

Click and enjoy ...

https://sites.google.com/site/cherubeergardens/cyclamen

Great source, thank you! I'll go through that and will send them our
photo. I hadn't even heard of this place, so that's another revelation.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com