Old 28-02-2003, 06:04 PM
molli

Default Runts

Gack..don't toss em out Al, have a sale....

--

Hugs,
Molli (counting her pennies for Al's big 'clear em out' sale) grin

"Al" wrote in message
news
Currently I have a greenhouse full of flowering plants in 4 and 5 inch
pots.
I may end up throwing some of these out to make room for some of the

plants
which must come out of compot and 2.5" pots this spring or get tossed for
lack of room. At least with the 4 and 5 inch pots, I have some idea of
which ones I don't need to keep or try to sell because I have seen them
bloom and they are not worth keeping or selling. Shortly after Mother's

Day
I will be making some more of my special compost.