Old 16-10-2013, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Old seeds

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:23:49 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

I did wonder afterwards, if the palm became extinct in 150AD,

Actually 500AD but still a long time ago.

Wiki says 150AD, but as NM says, neither source is necessarily that
reliable, and how does anyone know, precisely.

Actually, Wikipedia says both, and National Geographic also says
500 AD. A quick search of the citations indices I have access to
got no hits, but I suspect that is more a defect of their interface
than a failure and I would have to put more work in.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.