Old 25-10-2013, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Tomatoes

"Derek Turner" wrote ...

Picked all the green ones from our gro-bag (tm) a few days ago. Went to
look at the plants with a view to dumping them yesterday and one of them
has decided to have another go! Beautiful new flowers

Speaking to one of our allotment holders in Sainsburys this morning, she
said that some weeks ago she cut their tomatoes at home down to almost
ground level but left the pot where they were on her patio. One of them is
now back to a foot tall and flowering profusely.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.