Old 25-10-2013, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bert bert is offline

Default Wet, wet, wet

In message , Bill Grey
writes

"David Hill" wrote in message
Well here at the side of Swansea bay it's warm, wet and windy.
By 4pm we had had 1.25 inches of rain and it's hardly let up for more than
15 mins since then.
At the Mumbles the wind has been gusting to around 35mph and the temp has
been hovering around 60f (16c for those who can't cope with proper temp.)
The forecast is for more of the same for the rest of the week, Just
because I bought cement ready to put the base wall down for the new glass

You're not anone David, it's been horrible here in Glais as well.:-(

Bill

Lovely day in Manchester today
--
bert