Old 25-10-2013, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

sacha wrote in
:

On 2013-10-25 16:19:44 +0000, Baz said:

Sacha wrote in news:bcv0uaF5g06U1
@mid.individual.net:

On 2013-10-25 11:40:33 +0100, Derek Turner said:

Picked all the green ones from our gro-bag (tm) a few days ago.
Went to look at the plants with a view to dumping them yesterday
and one of them has decided to have another go! Beautiful new
flowers

One of our Tumblers in a basket is flowering but the main plants
have had the chop. Ray says that even if they fruit, they won't
ripen but you have a much better chance in Jersey!

We are going to Jersey again on Sunday. The second time this year.

Baz

Oh Baz which part of the island are you going to? My family are almost
all from Grouville and St Martin, so I feel quite foreign if I go
west!

St.Peter, Mary, Ouen and Brelade.
I want to visit Wolffs caves again in St.John again if we have time.

On 29 Oct. we have a guest of La Moye to collect. Then home.

Baz