Old 26-10-2013, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Tomatoes

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:40:33 +0000, Derek Turner wrote:

Picked all the green ones from our gro-bag (tm) a few days ago. Went to
look at the plants with a view to dumping them yesterday and one of them
has decided to have another go! Beautiful new flowers

In past years my outdoor tomatoes have produced and (slowly) ripened fruit
until the first frost.

Some years this could be as late as December.

However this year the outdoor plants have been wiped out by blight.

So if you are in an area with late frosts, you might give it another
chance :-)

Cheers

Dave R