Old 26-10-2013, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Black or othe colour plastic to cover ground

I'm going to try a deliberate (rather than involuntary) no dig policy this
winter on the allotment.

I need some opaque plastic sheets to cover the ground.

I do have some black and some blue DPC membrane for putting in foundations.

Will this be O.K. or do I need something gardening specific?

Equally, if I don't have enough then this plastic is cheap as chips from
Builders Merchants.

Cheers

Dave R