Old 29-10-2013, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Newbury Hugh Newbury is offline

Default Clematis update

Thought I'd better report back. Taylors turn out to be very efficient.
Their website allows you to choose the day you want the plants
delivered, so I chose today (Tues) because Steph comes on Wednesdays.
Taylors duly ack'ed my order and gave a tracking number on the carriers'
website. The parcel duly arrived today at 11:30, well packed to protect
the plants. I've unpacked them and put them away to await Steph
tomorrow. They look in fine order.

So Taylors seem to be the goods. I wish some (nameless) other plant
sellers would let once choose a day for delivery and give a tracking number.

HTH

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury