Old 30-10-2013, 09:10 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Newbury View Post
So Taylors seem to be the goods. I wish some (nameless) other plant
sellers would let once choose a day for delivery and give a tracking number.
I've just had the same experience from Ark bird seed sellers, recommended by Jake. I didn't want to change from CJ, who have always been reliable, but Ark were consistently cheaper, so I felt I had no choice, and their service has been equally good, including allowing me to choose a delivery day.