Old 01-11-2013, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default After the storm

On 2013-10-31 09:19:54 +0000, Martin said:

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:30:06 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

Took the camera out a couple of days ago.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psdfa2637e.jpg

Surprising what's still in flower
This took a beating with the rain, but sheltering under the leaves
helped, and still pushing out it's wonderful scent.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps5201e104.jpg

Hard to believe but I've still got honeysuckle,e in flower
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psa85c2916.jpg

Our honeysuckle lost all its leaves at the end of August. We suspect
it may be dead

Ours on the pergola thingy flowered so poorly this year and was a great
disappointment. It's just the bog-standard yellow/white one but
usually it's covered in flowers and smells exquisite.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com