Old 08-11-2013, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Cold night ahead?

In article ,
says...

It's been another lovely sunset, though not as spectacular as last
night's. But from a very clear, cold sky we are now seeing the arrival
of some very dark clouds, apparently from two different directions! One
layer - the blackest - is well below the other. Apparently it was 4C
here early this morning.

Sitting here I can see a lovely clear cresent (plus a
bit) moon in the sky with no clouds near by (too dark
to see further) Temp was down to 5 when I put the car
away at 4.00pm. Had pouring rain all day, so dry and
cold is welcome here (inside the house!)

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

---