Old 09-11-2013, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Do you remember when.....?

David Hill wrote:

Do you remember that time of year when we would get the seed catalogues?
We looked forwards to them.

We always seemed to get them in the midst of a blizzard; seemed like the
seed companies were looking at the forecast to plan their mailings!
That reminds me; the seed closed top shelf has several years of catalogs,
which need to go in the recycle bin.
My computer garden ledger now has an entry at the top of each new year:
"Don't forget to plant:"