Old 13-11-2013, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Chelsea 2014, bye bye Alan T.

On 2013-11-13 11:17:50 +0000, Martin said:

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:11:38 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Janet" wrote

I'd sooner see MD in a worn linen suit any day, than AT decked out in
another godawful home-counties-meets-the-yacht-club stripey
shirt/blazer/ tailored suit ensemble.

And nobody will ever NOTICE what Christine Walkden is wearing, let
alone care, because she never hogs the camera or intrudes between the
viewer and gardens.

I cannot abide the woman, voice like a rat tailed file. Funny enough I think
she does exactly what you say she does not.

Monty Don does too.

When they allow Christine to be her sensible, knowledgeable self, she's
an excellent presenter and again, she has a huge fund of knowledge, far
more than many others on tv garden programmes. In addition, she is
also a truly delightful person irl.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com