Old 14-11-2013, 10:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default All ***ed up

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, over 85F. Does take a swift dive at night, thank goodness; you sleep with a blanket all year here.*

About to sow SEEDS of "winter" crops - radish, lettuce, beet, green onion. Will they get confused if this madness continues? Hope by the time they sprout, things will have reverted to "normal", whatever the hell THAT is in this globally warmed world...

* Unlike Hong Kong, where I came out of the airport at 10:30 pm few years ago and got slapped in the face by a hot, wet blanket. Up to then, I had never been in a place where it didn't cool off at night. Well, I lie -- India, Vietnam, but you have to stay in airconditioned accommodations.

Back to Alaska and another 10-day camping/mushing trip. THE greatest!

But I ramble...

HB