Old 20-11-2013, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Ping Sacha: snow in the far east

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:23:17 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Possibly the one near Queen's Valley reservoir, the Guardian, I think.
The son tells me he saw lots of hail but no snow. It's incredible how
varied things can be in 9x5 miles! I hope you don't get any more!

She's home so I asked. The Hollies, Gorey village, and no, it wasn't hail
it was genuine snow and lying. Big soft flakes settling on the windscreen
not hailstones bouncing off it. As you say VERY localized