Old 02-12-2013, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Grenou[_2_] Grenou[_2_] is offline

Default Unwanted wildlife

"Dan Espen" wrote in message ...

Bob O'Dyne writes:

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:54:15 -0000, "Grenou" iamhere@mostofthetime
wrote:

I wish they'd enjoy themselves somewhere else though!

Try planting something that they like more than Chinese cabbages?

That way you can raise hoards of them and only the overflow will
eat the Chinese cabbages. Will you have more or less Chinese
cabbages as a result? I predict less. A lot less.
Give an animal adequate food supply and watch nature take over.
Look at what we humans are doing.

It's like, want people to eat less beef? Plant lots of garlic.

--
Dan Espen

-----

I picked them off twice a day and put them under the bird feeders.
They ate more than we did.
:-(
Grenou