Old 06-12-2013, 08:02 AM
rattanart's Avatar
rattanart rattanart is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveB[_12_] View Post

Anyway, what are winter gardening items for a 5A zone? Can anyone
provide me with a list, or a good site?

Steve

And yes, my google works, I just like to hear from people who BTDT, and
the warmth of human kindness.
You can buy some flower pots on Designs on Demand | Create your own Flower Pot | Products you can create your own flower pot with flower pot creator and they will deliver it too you.

Stuff from this website are made from Technorattan - material is immune to all weather conditions like snow and cold temperature, so if you want something that will survive the winter, this will be best chooice.