Old 15-12-2013, 06:03 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_6_] SG1[_6_] is offline

Default Hot Stuff

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 16:29:56 +1100, wrote:

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 08:11:08 +1000, "SG1" wrote:

A couple of months back got 4 Jalapeno and 1 Habanero plants. A friend
of
SWMBO wants some seeds there is only a small problem the fruit does not
ripen, it is eaten before. The habanero is a very prolific bush lots of
small fruit and the jalapenos are of average size and nice and warm. I
will
have to sacrifice 1 fruit from both and let them fully ripen for seed as
the
friend has success going such from seed, which I would like to say I
have
but alas it is not so.

Possums.

Possibly.

When I lived in Kiama, *something* was eating my chillies but I doubt
it was possums doing it.

I think you missed the point I am eating them...