Old 15-12-2013, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I've been thinking....

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:12:13 +0000, Bob Hobden wrote:

[]

I mentioned this on another Ng and they say there are already suitable
apps available for Apple and Android, the Newsreader for Apple products
is News Tap. Let us know how you get on Pam if you use it.

I installed a free app called "newstap lite" ('lite' drives me bats),
although I still have it on the phone it was unusable and I haven't
opened it for over a year.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy