Old 18-12-2013, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Mushroom Plugs

"mogga" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:53:14 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
Suttons are again advertising Mushroom Plugs
Has anyone tried them and with what results?

Thanks, David. This is something I have been wanting to try

Not tried them - but interested in how well they work.
Had read about mushroom spawning the lawn somewhere too.

Some years ago I used to buy compost from a mushroom farm and after
spreading it I always got a nice crop of mushrooms Just the one crop
though

I am assuming they would grow in a nice dark shed, possibly in grow bags?
That is what I am hoping anyway

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/