Old 19-12-2013, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default a bit windy...

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 18/12/2013 22:50, Emery Davis wrote:
Nothing extraordinary here, seeing gusts around 80 kph (50 mph), but the
electrics have blinked a few times. All the computers, TV etc are on
UPS's, we're sort of used to it.

But I see on the beeb that Scotland and Wales are being hit quite hard.
Hope you're all weathering it.

And now, back to last weeks Strictly...

-E

Here at the side of Swansea Bay we peaked out at gusting in the low 60's
mph but had gusts of 40 mph and above all day and most of the night.
That was with some heavy rain just to add to the fun.
David

Not too bad here in the Swansea Valley, but I understand you're getting it
worse than we are.

Hope things don't get any worse for you.

Bill