Old 23-12-2013, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Happy Xmas everyone

On 2013-12-23 09:40:32 +0000, David Hill said:

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very happy Xmas and a great New Year.
Lets just hope that we don't get blown away and washed out in the next
few days.
David @ a very wet and windy side of Swansea bay

Happy Christmas David and to everyone else. It's been blowing great
guns here and hurling horizontal rain at us, too. We hope that it's
dying down a bit now because the other half of the family still to come
is already delayed an hour. Mind you, for others it's a very great deal
worse than that!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com