Old 28-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Charles

Default Structural Integrity of pond walls...

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:25:56 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

For my VF design, I plan to heavily plant it...then have an urn or pot of
some sort in the center. That pot will sit with it's base at the water
level, and will have it's own pump in order to spill water up and out of it
back into the VF. It's purpose will be purely aesthetic. I figured my VF
will be 12 (to 18 inches *wink Nedra*) deep, so I want to have a small
central area of the VF that is just an inch or two deep, and just big enough
to hold the put, so say 12 inches in diameter. Do you think once the liner
is in and the pond is filled...this column of dirt will stand? Is there a
better method?

If I were doing it, I would make the bottom flat and put something
inside for the urn to set on.

_

- Charles
-