Old 24-12-2013, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Here's a summation of 1987

On 2013-12-23 23:07:44 +0000, kay said:

sacha;996700 Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/nruzdkh

We all slept through it in Sevenoaks - can't think how. Woke shortly
before dawn to find car with one poplar lying neatly across road along
back bumper, and another across road along front bumper. As light
increased, we realised the car/poplar/car/poplar sequence was continued
along the road in both directions as far as we could see.

Our apple tree fell and just missed the greenhouse. We had 400lbs of
windfalls.

From what I recall, you woke up as Oneoak! ;-)
--
Sacha