Old 31-12-2013, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dirk!

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 19:41:48 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

Not too bad here in the East Midlands, although one of my elderly damson
trees is now leaning so far I'll have to get someone in to chop it down,
other than that, no damage to the house or other trees apart from a few
small branches off which will make good kindling for next year.

Glad to hear it was OK. Maybe the damson could be propped?

That's a possibility, thanks for the suggestion.