Old 06-01-2014, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Garden centres

David I look forward to you posting where I have said I am a tree hugger and
will save the world.

There was a programme on TV a few years back giving the history of the world
from it's forming thirty six thousand million years ago, (I will take their
word for it) and right at the end of the programme the presenter,
Attenborough I think it was, walked towards the camera down a black and
white tile path explaining that each tile represented, something like ten
thousand years, (somebody will correct me) and after he had got to the end
he told the camera to pan down to the end, and there was a very thin line.
"And that is how long man has been on the Planet"

and you think you are important to the Earth?

I know some on this forum do think that, but

Happy New Year. Make the most of it, you won't see too many compared to the
Earth's existence, so live it to the full and ignore the fools full of worry
and "We must save the World"

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk
www.nsrafa.org
"David Hill" wrote in message ...

Brings to mind Pot, Kettle Black.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Well said.

All these 'tree huggers' who are going to save the world!!!! As if they
'really' think think they can!!!

Too many people are too full of their own importance.