Old 22-01-2014, 01:44 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacdonald View Post
I had the same problem so bought this;

Twin Pack Super Strength Path & Patio Concentrate | Watering Can | Spray

Dissolved the moss on my driveway and didnt discolour the tarmac as much as some of the cheaper products I've tried. Used it back in September and it hasn't regrown since.
That's got benzalkonium chloride just like the Patio Magic, but given the much higher dilution it is recommending, it would seem to be quite a bit cheaper. I'll have to remember the name, Doff.