Old 28-01-2014, 06:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Winter's Arrival

Billy wrote:
Which of the Foxfires do you find helpful, or are you just a curious
sort?

hahaha, curious, yeah, but also find it interesting to
read up about mountain folk as i did live in the hills
for a few years. and some things i read in their
interviews aren't mentioned in other references, so it
adds some depth or experience that i would not have
otherwise. just in case i actually ever have to do any
of these things.

i've not read through all of them yet, but each seems
to keep my interest enough to make them worth it.

right now i'm reading Zinn's _People's History..._ you
recommended to me last year. very interesting there too.
Jackson, wow...

songbird