Old 06-02-2014, 01:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Kale vs Bok Choy

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

I'll be doubling the garden space this year , since I'm here full
time now and I just filed for retirement . I told my wife I'm going
to become a "Gentleman Farmer" , she like to fell out laughing at me
... but hey , we've got "livestock" chickens , and I'll be growing
stuff , so what's so funny ?

Nothing funny at all. Start some wine grapes and you will have all
the main food groups.

Do Muscadines and fox grapes count ? We've got musc's all over this piece
of land , and I've been planning to train some to trellisses . Our neighbor
made some jelly and wine from some last fall . The jelly is awesome , the
wine is still aging .
--
Snag