Old 07-02-2014, 04:30 PM
DianneB DianneB is offline
Registered User

Default Shallow Soil

Hi - I am quite an inexperienced gardener and wondered if anyone could help me. i have a small front garden but the house is very old and the soil is very shallow with hardcore underneath. i would like to improve the depth but not sure what to buy - the garden isn't big enough to have topsoil delivered - can anyone advise me what to buy from the garden centre to improve the depth - or should I just buy a small amount of topsoil (couple of tonnes) and bite the bullet on the delivery charges. Thanks for your help