Old 07-02-2014, 07:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Kale vs thread morph !

Derald wrote:
It's those damned chickens. You'll celebrate the day you rid
yourself of them.

No no no , the chickens are great ! We're averaging 3-5 eggs daily from 7
hens , which is great for this time of year . Those eggs buy good will from
the neighbors and make my dog love me even more and come summer they'll be a
source of income .
The first 3 were named by my g-kids , I named the 4 new ones ... Sunday
Dinner , Chicken & Dumplings , Chicken soup , you get the idea . When they
quit laying , into the freezer they'll go and new ones will take their place
..
--
Snag