Old 07-02-2014, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Kale vs thread morph !

Terry Coombs wrote:
Derald wrote:
It's those damned chickens. You'll celebrate the day you rid
yourself of them.

No no no , the chickens are great ! We're averaging 3-5 eggs daily
from 7 hens , which is great for this time of year . Those eggs buy
good will from the neighbors and make my dog love me even more and
come summer they'll be a source of income .
The first 3 were named by my g-kids , I named the 4 new ones ...
Sunday Dinner , Chicken & Dumplings , Chicken soup , you get the idea
. When they quit laying , into the freezer they'll go and new ones
will take their place .

I agree. I love having fresh eggs and I like having them around even when
they are naughty and scratch where they shoudn't.