Old 08-02-2014, 03:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jeff Thies[_2_] Jeff Thies[_2_] is offline

Default Help please

On 2/7/2014 7:44 AM, Brandyball wrote:
Hi I have a corner of my garden that I want to change to low maintenance
I would appreciate any ideas that could help me Thank you

|Filename: garden pic.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15931|

Depending on your climate, the indestructables that I have are sedum,
rose of sharon (may have trouble with it spreading) and some of the
herbs. If you have rainfall to get it established, perhaps oak leaf
hydrangea. And a variety of bulbs. I have a low sun location and these
work for me with little care.

I like the patio idea. Less is more.

Jeff