Old 12-02-2014, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Foul weather

I cannot imagine what life must be like for those wretched people whose
lives are already a misery. It's blowing strongly here today and the
rain is just chucking it down. Our big lawn gets soggy quickly but so
far has coped very well. But this morning I see that there are puddles
forming round the bases of 3 Wisterias we're growing as standards, so
there's no more being absorbed by the ground, at present. It must be
hellish in Somerset and the Thames Valley, pure nightmare.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com