Old 27-02-2014, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter & Jeanne Peter & Jeanne is offline

Default Long reach lopper

"Andrew May" wrote in message ...

The problem with Aldi is that it is a bit hit and miss as to whether
they have that sort of thing in stock when you need them. Otherwise I am
all for it to give something a try but am quite happy to spend more on
tools if I know that they are going to get used.

I got one of the rope operated thingies and found it a pain.
I was fortunate enough to find a second -hand rigid con rod and lever
operated version 2nd hand on ebay. - highly recommended but no saw
alternative action.

Pete