Old 27-02-2014, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Long reach lopper

On 27/02/2014 14:12, Martin Brown wrote:
On 27/02/2014 13:49, Andrew May wrote:
Several trees are getting a bit big so I have decided that we need one
of these long reach pruners, the type with a long pole and a rope to
pull to do the actual cutting.

Any recommendations as to a good one? Probably 2-3m long.

Mine is a Gardena sp? interchangable one on an extensible pole.

Unless they have improved the method of fixing I would recommend the
rival Wolf something ones which have a much more positive attachment.

Also get a pruning saw and a short handle to go with it oh and a hard
hat if you do not already own one.

You can do a lot with this combination.

We have the rival Wolf and we're very pleased with it. Not used the
interchangeable pruning saw yet, so can't comment.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London