Old 11-03-2014, 12:52 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Difficult to climb fencing

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:14:20 -0000, "P Bentley"
wrote:

We are needing a long stretch of fencing around our allotment. But we really
need to keep the cost down as much as possible.

It does not have to look pretty, but must be *difficult* to climb, as we
have had a number of thefts on the allotment. We are not allowed to use any
barbed-wire.

Any suggestions as to what good inexpensive fencing is available with the
above requirements, we would be grateful for. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2m-High-V-...-/140909675000

Is the stuff you want really.

Can you get a lottery grant for it?
--