Old 13-03-2014, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default sending seeds to France

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:09:05 +0000, Pam Moore wrote:

I have cousins living in France.
I have some special bean seeds from beans I grew last year and now have
a few to share. (family only!)
Are there any restrictions on sending bean seeds in the post to France?
They have said Yes please so I assume it's OK.

Hi Pam,

I don't think you'll have any problem. I've received both seeds and live
plants from the UK many times, either by Royal Mail or other carriers.
Never had any problem.

Sounds like lovely beans!

-E

--