Old 13-03-2014, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default sending seeds to France

On 13/03/2014 16:09, Pam Moore wrote:
I have cousins living in France.
I have some special bean seeds from beans I grew last year and now
have a few to share. (family only!)
Are there any restrictions on sending bean seeds in the post to
France? They have said Yes please so I assume it's OK.
The "special" aspect of these is that they originally grew in the
gardens of Windsor Castle and were passed on over the years by a
gardener there.
I understand they are going for the first time in the catalogue of the
Garden Organic seed give-away. (It was HDRA when I used theif service)

Pam in Bristol

you should be OK, but do use a padded envelope to protect the seed.
Also if you have enough then send as 2 lots a few days apart.