Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2002, 02:41 PM
Larry Harrell

Default Stars Wars logging machine?

I just got a pic and a very short video clip of a new feller buncher
which has no wheels. It looks like a bug with six legs and a boom arm.
It also looks like it can handle steeper ground with no damage to
soils. This machine looks rather slow but is really cool to look at. I
don't think it has as many uses as a standard cut-to-length processor
and how would you get the logs off of that steeper ground?
(helicopter?)

I can email anyone a pic but the video is too dang huge for me to send
over the Internet.

Larry

star wars day shazzbat United Kingdom 0 04-05-2004 01:06 PM
star wars day shazzbat Edible Gardening 0 04-05-2004 12:03 PM
. Tech bubbles , wars and aliens . Jeff Relf Plant Science 0 23-12-2003 08:42 PM
A 'miracle' in the forest: Deal to save old trees shows there's room for compromise in timber wars Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 01-08-2003 07:42 PM
Newbie: Bindweed Wars Dr. HackenSack United Kingdom 10 17-06-2003 07:56 AM