Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Leanne Burton

Default Hot House

I am interested in building my on hot house. Can anyone recommend any good
web sites for information in relation to doing this as this will be a new
hobby for me. Any information would be apprecaited.

Thanks

Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Just a little bit

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:50:23 +1100, "Leanne Burton"
wrote:

I am interested in building my on hot house. Can anyone recommend any good
web sites for information in relation to doing this as this will be a new
hobby for me. Any information would be apprecaited.

Just move to Darwin. All houses are hot there. ;-)

Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Robert S. Martin

Why don't you build it with a sauna or spa inside so you can enjoy two
things at the same time? That would be quite a great idea.

Hot hot hot hot! PC Australia 1 10-01-2010 11:38 AM
Hot pepper's not hot?? Pepperqueen Gardening 2 13-08-2004 03:23 PM