Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2006, 10:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
Joe

Default Nurseries in SE Melbourne

Hi all,

I am looking at buying a large number of plants for a backyard
renovation shortly and am wondering where people go for the best prices
around the South East Melbourne area.

There are a couple of local nurseries (medium sized - small variety of
plants) and knowledgable staff. There is a trade nursery in Dingley
which has a huge amount of small and established plants (both of which
I am looking to buy) but not for sale to the general public.

Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.