Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2006, 12:42 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

"Chookie" wrote in message
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You

may
Kerry Cue

Spanking, spanking spanking and then you should look for a punishment.

Some would say that you should have 10 pairs of cheap secateurs to one pair
of Felcos. The Felcos should be brought out on special jobs which is mainly
cuttings. Then cleaned and stored again.

You've had rain I'm so jealous! 4 rain episodes since April here in Perth.
It is going to be a dry time here.

Cheers

Richard