Old 18-09-2006, 04:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Dendrobium Orchids

G'day
Just wondering if anyone is dividing their Dendrobium's and wanting to
sell the excess?

I have a Cerise (mauve/pink, unnamed) and recently bought what has been
labelled 'Wedding Bells' although this won't bloom this year so I'll
have to be patient, but I've seen a photo of a pure white and would love
to have a cane of this....or any other colour. I find them quite easy
to grow and get best results in a hanging basket which hangs on the edge
of a pergola and watered when rain runs off the alsynite roof. My big
Cerise one is in a the largest wire hanging basket I could buy and is
smothered in buds at the moment so if anyone wants to swap there are a
few sideshoots from this one. I have photos of this in bloom last year
but it will be another week before any buds open. It's magnificent and
hangs where it's visible from the living areas and kitchen.

Thought it might be worth asking greenthumbs here.
Bronwyn ;-)

Delete the spaces and replace the obvious
happycamper_au AT yahoo DOT com DOT au