Old 15-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Basil Chupin

Default A "must visit" website.

This applies not only to my local OZ inhabitants of this forum but also
to any oversea participants.

The ABC Gardening Australia team have put together a new website which
is very well worth visiting, especially if you have questions you need
answering.

The site is abc.net.au/gardening.

Enjoy.

--
"I'd rather be a has-been than a never-been-at-all."

Old 19-04-2003, 12:32 AM
John Savage

Basil Chupin writes:

Welcome back Basil. Where have you been?
--
John Savage (newsgroup email invalid; keep news replies in newsgroup)

Old 01-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Basil Chupin

John Savage wrote:
Basil Chupin writes:

Welcome back Basil. Where have you been?

:-)

Been here all the time but not saying much (although my ISP has been
having problems with getting all the newsgroups, including this one, for
a while).

Just like you probably, I've been reading the same recurring questions
and decided that it was time to post the address of the new ABC's
Gardening Australia site to try and save people time in finding an
answer to their question(s).

The posting was more than likely a great waste of time :-). But one
always lives in hope.

--
"I'd rather be a has-been than a never-been-at-all."