Old 07-09-2007, 01:20 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default What Flower is this?

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).
Thanks for your help - Klaus

Old 07-09-2007, 12:28 PM posted to aus.gardens
col col is offline

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:20:26 -0700, blacklight
wrote:

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).
Thanks for your help - Klaus

Posting a site that does not work.
http://www.rent-a-cloud.com/wildflower

Old 07-09-2007, 12:42 PM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).
Thanks for your help - Klaus

Posting a site that does not work.
http://www.rent-a-cloud.com/wildflower

I had no trouble getting it.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:43 PM posted to aus.gardens

"blacklight" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).
Thanks for your help - Klaus

Posted response on the other gardening group where you asked this question.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:08 PM posted to aus.gardens

In article om,
blacklight wrote:

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).

It's called Eggs and Bacon, and there are heaps of them with similar flowers.
Try Pultenaea species, such as P. villosa -- that's a common one.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

Old 08-09-2007, 07:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
col col is offline

wrote:

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).
Thanks for your help - Klaus

Posting a site that does not work.
http://www.rent-a-cloud.com/wildflower

I had no trouble getting it.

There is no page there.

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The poster posted that it was in a folder called wildflower on his
home page. When I typed it in only his advertising page popped up.
Add wildflower an dof course nothing there which leads me to think it
was nothing more than a commercial ad.

http://www.rent-a-cloud.com/wildflower

Old 08-09-2007, 03:12 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Chookie" wrote in message
blacklight wrote:

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).

It's called Eggs and Bacon, and there are heaps of them with similar
flowers.
Try Pultenaea species, such as P. villosa -- that's a common one.

It isn't a P. villosa as the foliage is different. I thought it was
possibly a Daviesia ulicifolia.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:26 PM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

Hi People, can someone please tell me the name of this flower? I have
uploaded it on my site www.rent-a-cloud.com under 'Greencards' It's at
the beginning, yellow and named 'Wildflower' Visitors to my site ask
me for identification. I would be grateful for your help. I found this
flower on bushes in the Wollomi National Park, north of Sydney. (My
site is NOT commercial. It is my hobby for videoclips and greeting
cards of nature, free for personal use).
Thanks for your help - Klaus

Posting a site that does not work.
http://www.rent-a-cloud.com/wildflower

I had no trouble getting it.

There is no page there.

Well I had no trouble finding it last night and I've done the same thing
tonight and it is still there. But I followed Klaus' instructions.

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The poster posted that it was in a folder called wildflower on his
home page. When I typed it in only his advertising page popped up.
Add wildflower an dof course nothing there which leads me to think it
was nothing more than a commercial ad.

http://www.rent-a-cloud.com/wildflower

He didn't post that the folder was on his home page. He wrote that you
needed to select "Greencards". Read what he wrote and you will have no
trouble finding it. At least 2 of us here managed to find it with no
difficulty at all.