Old 14-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered User

Default Saving those Photos

Hello there, I have loads of photos of plants I have grown, or seen on my travels, and I needed a neat way to organise them on my computer. I found this one tucked away on;-

http://www.tsites.co.uk

You just go on, join up, find 'Software Downloads' on the home page,
scroll down and you can see what it is like, and you can get it for free.
It's called Pixbrowser Photo Organiser, and I think it's one of the best.
Old 15-09-2008, 12:32 AM posted to aus.gardens

It's called Pixbrowser Photo Organiser, and I think it's one of the best.

Is this the one that secretly send copies of your photographs?

Old 15-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryc View Post
It's called Pixbrowser Photo Organiser, and I think it's one of the best.

Is this the one that secretly send copies of your photographs?
No,Terry, of course not, although I do not blame youfor being cautious.

Why not download it, then run it through your security, then you will see it is
perfectly safe, before you install it.

If you are that afraid that someone might steal your snaps, why don't you just encrypt them to be on the safe side.

I have met the guy that wrote that software, and he firmly believes there should be no 'cookies, crawlers or harvesters' allowed on the 'net, and that anyone using them should be banged up and banned from the net for life.

The internet should be free, free of business, free of political propaganda,
free of conmen. Strange as it may seem, there are a few genuine people out there.
Old 17-09-2008, 01:33 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:06:39 +0100, C Fiske wrote:

I have met the guy that wrote that software,

The internet should be free, free of business,

blink
Old 17-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered User

Due to certain scurrilous remarks posted upon this forum I regret to inform you that my son has decided to withdraw the offer of free software.

He made that offer in good faith, and did not deserve such a response. We see no reason to tolerate such behaviour.

To those who had wished to avail themselves of that software, I can only say I am sorry, and that they have certain of their countrymen to thank.

Old 15-10-2008, 03:44 PM posted to aus.gardens
YMC YMC is offline

I use www.multiply.com

Its free and easy to use. I keep my blog, videos, photo albums etc.. in one
webpage.

But to keep large jpg and sizable video= you have to pay $15 a year.