GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cat Deterrent suggestions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/36316-cat-deterrent-suggestions.html)

Peter 22-09-2003 06:02 AM

Cat Deterrent suggestions

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:10:21 +1000, "James Edmundson" wrote:

My apologies, I admit I made an error and that the watering times refer to
gardens not lawns. I did not make that distiction clear in my previous post
and I will correct it now.

http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/

Is the council website. For more information on current water restrictions.

Just found out how bad the "Council From Hell" really is did you? They are on a
mission to destroy lifestyle and property values throughout the Gold Coast and
won't rest until everyone is living in a crumbling hovel surrounded by cracked
earth and dust.

Move to the Sunshine Coast where the council plans and develops properly
and cares about the people.

Dr Hook