Old 02-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Shamless Self Promotion

Default Variegated Box Tree

Wanda

My courtyard is nearly 30' square, and the box fills it!
The tallest ones at work would have been 50' easily.

THey are used as street trees along Albany Highway, Bentley, just around
Diesel Motors if you want to see how tall they really can grow.

I have birds that nest in all sorts of odd places - the hibiscus, kunzea
baxterii, grapevines, wisterias, gardenia, jacaranda, peach
tree..........and I live on a 622sqm block!

If you are looking for a nice gum look at E. Torquata. it is a nice shape,
and pretty flowers, and managable size.

Joanne

"Wanda Too" wrote in message
Actually... this tree would be ok in the middle of a garden bed where people
wouldn't walk wouldn't it? Approx. how tall is the tallest Box at work or in
your courtyard?

"

Old 03-02-2004, 10:25 PM
Shamless Self Promotion

Hi Wanda

I've had no real problem with leaves or branches from either of my
Torquatas, certainly a hell of a lot less mess than my box tree.

Joanne

Old 16-02-2004, 01:00 AM
John Savage

len gardener writes:
so you mean i can access the usenet through bigpond even though i
don't use them as my isp???

No, you cannot. Not unless your isp has a deal with bigpond, and this
is unlikely.